And here is one of the necklaces... don't mind my ultra white skin!
Normally Rob and I don't "do" Valentine's Day. With that said, he does always buy me flowers but we don't get wrapped up into the actual holiday. With this said... this year we actually went out. I had started to plan it about two months ago... but things fell through and it didn't work out. I really wanted us to go away for the night to the hotel where we stayed at when Rob's company was trying to get us to move up here. I fell in love with the place and the restraunt inside is to die for! But, they were already sold out... so it was a no go. At that point I suggested to Rob that he plan something.... it didn't have to be anything major... just a night out. I arranged a baby sitter and Rob had his plan ready.... Friday I got beautiful roses and two wonderful necklaces. Then Saturday, he was ready for us to go.... but about two hours before we were to leave he found out the place we were going to eat was closed until March. :( So.... there went that idea....
So we wound up at PF Changs on a three hour waiting list. We were at the mall so decided to see a movie while we waited..... BUT apparently everyone else in the WORLD was doing the same thing. .... so we just walked around the mall. I had heels on, so we stopped and bought me some new shoes. Finally we got to eat.... it was nice.
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and didn't get to wrapped into it!
1 comment:
that was a cute story! 3 hour waits...WERE EVERYWHERE!! it was like Christmas out there! Love your necklace!!
Post a Comment