Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a random update

Hey ya'll! If you are reading this outside of the state of NY... I sure do miss you guys! I have been told for two years now... that I will get used to being in NY, and in some ways that is true and in a lot of ways it is not. Ha ha! Don't get me wrong, I am forever thankful for everything we have in our lives. I have a dedicated boyfriend and child that mean the world to me. I live in the state I always said growing up that I would live in... I have a roof over my head, plenty of food in our kitchen.... and I don't worry on a daily basis about ANYTHING! But I do miss everyone. Just thought I would share that!

My part time job is going okay. The pay stinks, but the hours are exactly what I was looking for. So it's enough to get me out of the house with out me feeling overloaded. I am still keeping my options open to switch jobs if something else comes up. So we shall see.
I meet with my advisor tomorrow about my classes this fall. I can't wait to have my class schedule! :)

Kyle is STILL playing All-Stars! I think this is the LONGEST year of baseball EVER in the history of baseball.... but I love it! If they win tomorrow or Monday they should continue on! :)
He is growing like a weed... and wow oh wow does he think he is grown now! I still can't believe he is 11!

Chloee has been up here for the past week or so... and she will be here at least until next weekend! So we have been going to the pool everyday! It has been awesome! :) Chloee also went to a mall for the first time while being up here and got to ride this awesome thing called an escalator(haha).... she thought it was the coolest thing EVER! We also went to the melting pot and to a valley cats baseball game. We hope to go the NYC this weekend!

Rob is doing well too.... work, work, work.... :) I think for the first time ever he is fast asleep in bed and I am the one up til the wee hours of the night... as I type this it is 3:30 AM, I can't remember the last time I stayed up this late!
But other than work Rob has been very busy with coaching baseball and of course he has pool on Tuesday nights!

We will be heading to VA again at the end of August for my class reunion and also Rob's dad is getting remarried....

Well to all of you, I hope you are having a great week!
Keep my friend Shay in your prayers. Pray for GREAT HEALTH and for her surgery to go well! I already know it will.... but prayers are awesome!
Thanks!

1 comment:

shay said...

I am so glad that your summer is going so well. I know that is means a lot to have Chloee up there with you :O) Keep me posted on school, I bet you are so excited!!! Thank you for the prayer request! It is overwhelming how many prayers are being sent up! Love you