Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!




Can anyone believe it's 2010? I remember 10 years ago now I was with all of my friends I was only 19, and we thought the world was ending because when the clock struck 12 and it became the year 2000... that is what was supposed to happen! HA!




2009 has been an awesome year for us! We are trying to make the best of being here in NY, and this past year we have enjoyed much more of what the area has to offer. Kyle and I even went to the New York Yankees World Series Championship Parade in NYC! How awesome is that!




Rob and I had not been out without Kyle since Valentine's Day. So.... we decided to go out for New Years! We had a great time and Kyle spent the night at a friend's house. It was awesome!




I am excited about 2010, but I hate to see the time flying by! It's scary how fast it goes! :(


I love the idea of a new year, and new starts.... and I for one hope to lose weight this year. I feel good about it, and I feel like this is it!


School is going welllll! I got all A's and ONE B for the fall semester! I am taking 6 classes in the spring and PRAY that it goes well! I love school!




No comments: