Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy and Helpless at the same time
Got an email from Kyle's teacher today that said she wanted to tell me something that was in her words "none of her business." She said that Kyle was to smart for his school. She sent me information for Kyle to look into a private school. The thing is Kyle would LOVE it and be challenged there, but it's 9K a year! I don't even know if I went to work full time if we could afford $700 a month for his schooling. But at the same time, I think it's the MOST important thing! BUT then at the same time AGAIN we could put that money towards college. Such a catch 22. I am hoping we can just move out of this place and into a school district that is "normal." This small town was just not made for us :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know sort of what you mean about the schooling. Here public school is def not 1st choice. Private or Catholic is the way to go. UGH talk about a catch 22 just like you said!Good luck!
Post a Comment