Thursday, August 19, 2010

SUMMMMMMMER

I have not updated this in so long... and I apologize :)
Kyle has officially finished elementary school.... he is now officially a SEVENTH grader. :( He has grown and matured so much.... which a lot of it is fun to see the changes in him... but I can say that I am super sad that he is not a "baby" any longer :( He goes back to school on the 8th of September and is excited. He has a new obsession with clothes and has to have those CERTAIN ones..... I give him a hard time, but secretly I am excited about going shopping with him... he is life a real life baby doll that I get to dress up :) SO FUN :)

Rob is doing well! We have enjoyed camping a few times this summer and hiking! We are doing a hike Saturday that is a little more challenging, but looking forward to it :)

No comments: