Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kyle and I are both getting over being sick. THANKFULLY we both are feeling much better. We both were extremely tired and had sore throats. Kyle missed camp on Monday because he was feeling so bad. He slept all day. I went to sleep yesterday when Rob went to pool and I did not get back up until this morning when it was time to go to work. Almost 12 hours of sleep! Never in my adult life have I done that. Insane.
I spoke to Rob's mom earlier today and she sounded pretty good. That woman amazes me at times. She is in and out of the hospital so much but never complains. She is hoping to be out of the hospital tomorrow. I will let you guys know but please continue to keep her in your prayers. Also my friend Greg is having surgery coming up in September. Keep him in your prayers too!

We are planning a trip to VA August 14th! Can't wait! Rob hasn't been down in quite a while to visit his mom and now seems like a good time.

1 comment:

shay said...

Glad you are feeling better. Ever more excited you are coming down for the wedding festivities!!!

PS you look smokin hot!

XOXO