Friday, October 3, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

Jon and Jordan texting.....
Me with Joey's jacket!


Danny and Joe

From our seats at the concert!






So... I have been obsessed with NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK since 1984! I was only four years old! I got to see them in concert when I was 11 (thanks mom)... and have just loved loved loved them so much! NEVER in a million years did I think I would ever get a chance to see them again as an adult... and also meet them! I mean I know it sounds cheesy but it was a dream come true! We paid 350.00 each to get VIP tickets and Jodi and I drove to Boston to see them! How much fun we had! We got treated like VIP too! It was awesome. We got to meet them, they fed us, we had alcoholic beverages, we got gift bags which included a fleece blanket, a coffee mug, pictures, a photo album and more. I also got Joe's autograph! LOL! I got to hug all of them... MELT MY HEART! And I told Jon I loved him...and he told me he loved me back! DREAMY! LOL! I have always liked Jon the most! Even though he is almost 40 now! LOL!



We also had seats in the 8th row! AMAZING show!



We were there from 330-12am! We defiantly got our moneys worth!







1 comment:

Lee and Megan said...

im pretty sure that i have that same jacket on my new kids on the block barbie from like 1989 hahaha...not the plastic head with the long rat tail barbies!! LMAO