Thursday, October 16, 2008

Liberty Ridge Farms





We spent a wonderful day at Liberty Ridge Farms. It is a HUGE place with a pumpkin patch, corn maze, games, hillbilly band (there name not mine), three legged races, cider donuts, fudge... I could go on and on... but we didn't even have time to do everything!
Rob, Kyle, me, Tsungani, Jason and Josh all went.... we got stuck in phase one of the corn maze... for over an hour... bc we didn't know you were supposed to get directions from somebody. We just went in and tried to find our way out... it didn't work. Finally someone who worked there had to help us out! LOL! How sad....
At 7 phase two of the maze turns to a haunted maze which was one of the most amazing things I have ever been in! I truly loved it and won't give to much detail bc I want so many people to come next year! :)


No comments: