Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Goodbye Allsate
I turned my notice in again... LOL! But it's real this time... I am leaving, and will be a FULL TIME STUDENT in August! I am going back to school to become a special education teacher and I can't wait! Thank GOD with Rob's support I am able to do this! :) I will be working about 20 hours a week at a place called Wedding Combo. They do wedding pics, videos and also dj for weddings... I will be working in the office, but the hours are perfect for school! I am really really excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
um first of all..jealous of the new job..second of all..so proud of you and again im so excited that we're BOTH going to be teaching!! It's such a FUN job! AND..summers off!! Can't beat it! :) Good luck!
Good luck Tracy and I am so happy you can follow your dreams.
Joan
Post a Comment