Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Four: Your Parents

Sooo... it's taking me a little longer for the 30 day challenge but hey... it's how I do things :)


So my parents! :) What can I say? I love them ALL :) I am blessed to have Seven parents :) Let me explain!
My mom
My step dad Kenny
My dad
My step mom Cookie
Rob's mom Kathy :)
Rob's dad Steve
and Rob's dad's wife Judy

My mom is really one of my heros! :) I grew up with my mom and we had our ups and downs.... but she has always been there for me. My step dad kenny was a blessing I never expected! He jumped in when I was still in highschool and has treated me just as if I am his own since day one! My mom is blessed to have found him!
My dad.... we had a rocky relationship growing up, but I am happy to say we are closer now than we ever have been and I love it! I wish now that I understood what I understand now when I was younger. I love my dad and I know he loves me!
My step mom has been a part of my life for so long I don't really remember her not being there. Her and my dad have been married for over 20 years!
Rob's mother will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart! She was a lovely lady that I know without a doubt loved me. I can't wait to see her again in heaven one day :)
Rob's dad... what a true gentleman! I love him to pieces!
Judy is the newest member to the family, but as long as she is good to Steve we love her too!

No comments: