
Introduce; Recent Picture; 15 Facts
Well the above picture is probably the most recent I have of me, and it was taken maybe about three weeks ago... This is Taylor the sweet, sweet baby that I babysit :)
Those of you who read this blog know me (us). We are just the not so average family... living the life we love :)
Fifteen Facts:
*Although our family may not be biologically connected; Kyle is my life. I love that kid more than words can express, and I know he is one of Gods wonderful gifts to me.
*We have been living in NY now for almost four years
*Rob was born in Japan :)
*Kyle acts more like me than he does his father :)
*Kyle makes the best sweet tea this side of the Mason Dixon Line :)
*I used to hate to cook, now I don't mind :)
*I want to open a cupcake business, become a lawyer, be a bailiff, and be a professional volunteer
*I really would love to go to school forever and keep Kyle at the age he is right now :)
*I miss my family more the longer we live here
*I love sports
*The beach will forever be my favorite place
*I want to be a "real housewife...."
*I am addicted to Macys!
*I have never been on a plane!
*I love to swim
No comments:
Post a Comment