Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy HEALTHY Thanksgiving!

Well most of you know, I have had a bit of a health scare lately. Ringing in my ears, near fainting ect. Well I went to the dr about a month ago and she said I appeared perfectly healthy besides one ear drum and my weight. But she ordered a bunch of blood work just to make sure.

I went back for the follow up today and am PERFECTLY healthy! My blood sugar is perfect, my pressure is great and my cholesteral is great! I am so happy! The meds she gave me before made the ringing and fainting feeling go away, but my ear still has issues. She gave me a different med and next week if it is not better she will refer me to an ear specialist.... but I am so thankful that the blood work came back well! I have stressed so hard about this and was ready to hear that I had diabetes. That was my biggest fear.

I also lost 10 lbs since the beginning of November! YAY!

I started Weight Watchers right after my last dr app. and so far I just LOVE IT!

Rob, Kyle and I wish you all the best Thanksgiving! Rob's dad will be in town tomorrow. My family had to cancel plans to come up... but we will be in VA for the Christmas Holiday...so I know I am blessed that I have that to look forward to!

XOXO
Tracy

No comments: