Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Need to keep this more updated!

My how time flies. We have had so much going on lately that I just don't have the time I used to to get on here... one big thing is work is so hectic now. I used to get on here during work hours because I took so many breaks... now it's work work work! LOL! Which it should be and I am so thankful to have a job that I love and gives me so much flexibility! But this end of the year stuff is STRESSFUL!

Well the past few weeks I had some strange little almost fainting spells.... really dizzy and just ringing in my ears... all kind of strange things... so I broke down and went to the dr. For those of you who know me best, you know this is a HUGE deal. It had been almost three years since I had been to the dr... Needless to say I was scared.

Dr. said I seemed perfectly healthy but I had something wrong with one of my ear drums... so I am now on meds for that and so far I have not had one little spell of dizzyness since.... so hopefully when I go back in two weeks everything is ok.
I also started Weight Watchers and am doing really well so far. NINE POUNDS down so far! WOO!

Life itself has been so crazy lately. Kathy's passing has taken it's toll on all of us. I am trying so hard to hold everyone together when I myself feeling like breaking down :( But we will make it through this!

I am excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Rob's dad, my mom, my sister and all of her kids will all be here with us! Most of my thanksgiving cards have been sent out... but I still have some to go.... it's taken a lot more time than I thought it would!

Well, off to get Kyle in the shower and to call his grandpa...

Hope everyone else is doing well!

2 comments:

Lee and Megan said...

hey girl! Im glad your doing well! And yes we should all be thankful for our jobs!! (i hate mine so much) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

shay said...

I am so glad that you haven't had anymore spells!!

I know it is hard...stay in there! It will take a while..I still have hard days when it comes to Pop.

Sounds like you will have a fun Thanksgiving...crap I forgot T-Day cards! I am still getting thank you's out from the wedding!!!


XoXo