Other than that, things seem to be going great. I can't believe we leave for VA on Saturday for a full week! I can't wait. I know we were just there last weekend, but it was so rushed. I am looking forward to a full week with my family and some friends! I can't wait to spend time with my mom and sister... nieces and nephews and my GRANDPARENTS! :)
We will be staying with Rob's dad... can't wait to hang out with him either! Can't wait for Kyle to open presents and for Rob to get his gifts too!
I got one of my presents early... a new office chair for my desk! :) YAY! I got it today! I am so glad.. I was just using a fold out metal chair at my desk (not so comfy)!
Well I am off to see the movie FOUR CHIRSTMASES!
Blog at yah soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment