Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Missing Kyle








So Kyle is still at his grandpa's and I just wanted to say... I miss him! :(







19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just been following your blog and you mentioned her and I was just wondering.Is Chloee your daughter?
Thank you for sharing your life, I enjoy your blog.
Have A Blessed New Year.

My name is Joan

VA2NY said...

Chloee is my niece... She lives in VA and I miss her VERY much!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to be away from family. I am truly sorry if I offened you that was not my intention, it is just you could see how much love you had for her in the blog and I always wondered. I am very sorry if I hurt you..From your blog I think you are a awesome and caring person and I admire that. I to am trying to lose weight so I have been following your sucess.
Again I am sorry.
joan

VA2NY said...

Oh no you did not offend me! LOL! Best wishes with your weight loss! Where do you live?

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful I did not hurt you. I live in Ky.
Thanks for the best wishes on the weight loss I need it. I love sweets that is my problem.

VA2NY said...

My problem is I love food period! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog and I wish you the most Blessed New Year.
I relate to you lot in the things you wrote in your last blog about the past year. I lost a friend what I thought was Best Friend and I tried to work it out but she feels she did nothing wrong; and I know a best friend would not HAVE done to me what she did so I sent her an email and she never responded once AGAIN so I am done.IT IS N GOD'S HANDS. IT WAS TIME TO END THAT RELATIONSHIP AND I KNOW THAT NOW. You seem to have a wonderful family the best to you all.
j

VA2NY said...

Well thank you! How did you come accross my blog... I guess to me my blog is boring. LOL! Glad someone is enjoying it! :)

Yea my friend.... or "used to be friend" and I are not neccesarily on bad terms... truth be told she probably doesn't even realize I have "let go..." Oh well, I am at a better place at this point!

Anonymous said...

Through New Horizons... I am a friend of Sarah's (who I have never met)dad Steve and his wife Kara. So when the girls were born they started their blogs and I have just been following them since. I look at some of the ones on Sarah's so here I am. I follow Sarah's because I am an Army brat and I like to hear about their lives and how they are doing.My father retired fron the Army and it is an interesting life but lonely. My so called best friend knows I am done, she won't talk to me about this mess she created and that is not the Christian thing to do, and I love the Lord and try very hard to follow His word. Not perfect but I am trying to do things right.The word says to talk out your problems. But I know that I am better off without her in my life so that is a good thing that I saw what I believe God was doing in my life.

VA2NY said...

Oh I love Sarah... I used to work with her... we both basically started our lives over by moving to other states. But I know both of us made the right decision and are where we are supposed to be! :)
Well sounds like we both got rid of people from our lives that didn't need to be there. AMEN to that! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree about the friends.I have heard there is a season for everything and our season is over. I think the world of Sarah's dad and step mom. They are awesome people and love the Lord so much. I met them through a man I was dating from E-Harmony that went to their church. They were very nice to me and welcomed me. I am not dating that guy anymore actually I married another guy I met on the site also from Indiana. It has been a long time since I have seen Steve and Kara, I have never met Chloe.

VA2NY said...

I only know Sarah... but have heard all about everyone else! :) They seem great! I know Sarah is so unhappy in CO, I hope they get transfered!

VA2NY said...

I only know Sarah... but have heard all about everyone else! :) They seem great! I know Sarah is so unhappy in CO, I hope they get transfered!

VA2NY said...

I only know Sarah... but have heard all about everyone else! :) They seem great! I know Sarah is so unhappy in CO, I hope they get transfered!

Anonymous said...

my cousin and her husband are stationed in Alaska and she was so miserable when they first got there and now she loves it. He is deployed so she stayed on base so they don't lose their housing. They are expecting to get transferred at some point they have been there almost 2 years she does not want to leave. Military life is hard but you get to see so many places and meet some really interesting people. I was 16 when my dad retired so my childhood was military life. I hope Sarah will adjust it is hard though really hard.I know my mom loved it but at times you could tell she missed her family so bad. I am praying for Sarah and her family.

Anonymous said...

can I please ask a favor of you. I just found out this morning that my youngest daughter Christy who is 30 and a single mom of a 6 year old son named Dylan that she may have cervical cancer. Can you please ask your family and friends to add her to their prayer list? Please.We get the results on the 13th.
thank you,
Joan

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much...

VA2NY said...

You are quite welcome! My email is aunt2chloee@yahoo.com if you ever want to email! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you I will be doing that.ukbluecats08@yahoo.com.