Monday, March 2, 2009
Nightmares....
I just want to say that I can't believe it's been six months since someone broke into our home... I had the worst nightmares last night, so I didn't get much sleep. I still have dreams of people breaking into our home and made Rob get up in the middle of the night to check the front door. Even though I KNOW that we both check it before bed. It's still the worst feeling in the world. I hope one day things get back to normal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl! I know this is hard but the nightmares WILL get better and start to fade. This is your body's subconcious way of showing fear. It's ok. It's like when someone gets in a really bad car accident and they're afraid to drive for a while. This person that came into your house invaded your space and got the best of you. He implanted fear in you. Keep your head up and remain strong (as we know you are) and one day that burglar will have nightmares about you running after him with a frying pan..guarantee it! :)
Post a Comment