Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back to School

You heard it here first! I am going back to school! I sent my application in to Hudson Valley Community College and am just waiting on my transcripts.... I can't wait at all! I have wanted to be a teacher for so long... but never wanted to go through school to accomplish that goal. But now I am ready. Thank GOD for the support of Rob. With out him I defiantly could not do this. I have been on two interviews for part time jobs. One job working with troubled youth I got, one working for a bank I did not get. But I wound up turning the one with the kids down. I want to wait until I get my class schedule before I make any decisions. The good thing is I am sure my boss would allow me to work part time hours around my school schedule.... but I really want to be rid of Allstate all together.

So... wish me luck.... Hopefully I will know something about my class schedule and financial aid next week!

1 comment:

Lee and Megan said...

good luck!! I love being in school!!! It allows your brain to breathe and take in new information! I'm so happy for you! We're both going to be teachers!! Good luck! :)