Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Jersey



Kyle and I (as posted in the last blog) went to visit my friend Jennifer in NJ this week. Jennifer and I have been friends for over 10 years and share so many wonderful memories.... She has been one of the best friends I could ever ask for. She recently moved from VA to NJ and now is only three hours away from me! So, although she is homesick and not jumping up and down happy about being in Jersey I am HAPPY to have her in EASY driving range! We left early Monday morning.... got to Jersey around noon. I couldn't believe how big all of Jen's kids were! They are all amazing girls though! Very well behaved and so sweet! Kyle loved having kids to play with. The kids really enjoyed swimming... both at the pool and in the ocean. Although we did lose a sand bucket and a pair of goggles in the ocean.... the great parents that Jen and I are... went after both and retrieved them from the depths of the ocean! LOL! Both Kyle and I were sad to leave the girls today, but we were happy to see Rob when we got home!
We plan to try to make another trip in September for the weekend!

1 comment:

shay said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I wish I could have stayed at the beach longer in CA. OOOOO how a trip to the beach would be faw right about now...minus the fact I can't go swimming! Love ya