Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Not a baby anymore...


So, although I was not in Kyle's life when he was a "baby baby" I still have always seen him as "my baby...." but man oh man is he growing up. I took him to a play today in downtown Albany at this great little place that host outdoor theater open to the public for free.... you can pack a cooler.. bring whatever you want and just enjoy the theater. Well this evening they were having a children's theater event of "Seussical Jr." I thought "WOW, perfect!" Well...... we only stayed for about half because Kyle seemed bored out of his mind! LOL! Oh well..... I guess I need to get used to it! :(
Kyle and I are going to NJ Monday to visit one of my life long friends.... she moved from Roanoke to Jersey and is home sick. I have been in her shoes and basically our lives are so similar as far as the move, the reasons, having kids the same age.... So Kyle and I are going to spend a few days with her! It will be so much fun!

No comments: