Friday, August 21, 2009

Start of a new journey

It's finally here.... and I am so ready! Tomorrow (or actually today since it's 1AM) I have orientation for Hudson Valley! I have everything turned in and paid for and will be starting my classes on August 31st! We will be in VA at that time, but luckily my in class courses don't start until September 8th! Same as Kyle. We are starting school the same day... CUTE!

Kyle and I have been trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer. We will be heading to VA in a week for my highschool reunion and also Steve and Judy's wedding.

Tonight Rob made applesauce raisin cake like his mom used to make all the time. It's the first time we have had it since she passed away. It was bitter sweet. I miss her so!

Well that's it for now... I need sleep! 6:30 AM will come ALL TO FAST!

1 comment:

shay said...

Too bad you guys won't be there when we are :O( Miss you!!!

We are so happy everything is a go on school!! And it sure is cute you guys are starting the same day! XoXo