Well who would have thought a big VT blanket would turn out to be one of my most precious belongings. I am a HUGE WVU fan, who are bitter rivals of VT, but now that Kathy had this made for me before she passed away, I hate to have to say it but tonight when the Hokies play in the Orange Bowl, I will be chearing them on! :)
I wish Kathy could see how much this means to me... but I have a hunch she is watching over me daily and is one of my guardian angels watching over me!
Thank you to both Kathy and Steve for everything. I truly am a better person for knowing the two of you. I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
What a sweet gift and a wonderful reminder of her. My mom made me a Winne the Pooh one like that I love it!
XOXO
Post a Comment