So in the top two pictures are what is supposed to be the Hudson River. It obviously is covered by ice and snow... this is the view from our "back door." We got quite a bit of snow, but not as much as expected thanks to the sleet and freezing rain! It was enough to keep Kyle and I home today though! I must confess I was not to sad about that! :) But if any of you southern folks back home want any of this snow... COME GET IT! :) Miss everyone... hope everyone is doing well!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Living in the north east
So in the top two pictures are what is supposed to be the Hudson River. It obviously is covered by ice and snow... this is the view from our "back door." We got quite a bit of snow, but not as much as expected thanks to the sleet and freezing rain! It was enough to keep Kyle and I home today though! I must confess I was not to sad about that! :) But if any of you southern folks back home want any of this snow... COME GET IT! :) Miss everyone... hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment