

I know the pictures are not great, they were taken on my cell phone.... BUT, here it is... I am officially a bowler! That's right ladies and gents... Rob, Kyle and I all are on the bowling league! Rob and I bowl on Sunday's and Kyle on Fridays.... I will take pics of Kyle and Rob both this week!
My average is an 86 and last night all three games I beat my average! Yay me! Kyle's average is higher than mine I do believe. :) He is so good at EVERYTHING!
His basketball team is doing great too! He played his best game yesterday! I was very proud!
Yesterday was a busy busy day. Kyle and I went to basketball at 1... movie at 2:20 and then bowling at 6! I was TIRED when we finally got home :)
I have pics from basketball to post.... and more to write... but I will do that tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment