Since I was very young I always liked doing crafts and things. And I always thought it would be so cool to have my own store to sell gifts to people. I love dealing with the public and love making things... So with all that said... I will have an online store soon. We already bought the site... but Rob is still working on it. So far the things I will have will be greeting cards, Christmas ornaments, bookmarks, and soon fleece blankets. Also with a lot of people I know being affected by cancer this year I am going to do a "series" of cards with different awarenesses on them and donate the profits to cancer research! I am really excited and don't expect to become a millionare, but I do hope to one day make this my full time work. Once the online store picks up (keep your fingers crossed) we will be renting a commercial property to have my own store... we found out some properties near Rob's work are REALLY cheap! Also we found someone who wants to contribute original black and white art he has created. :) So lots of stuff going on... will keep everyone updated.
Above is a sample journal and matching card. I have TONS of these... all different patterns and such but the card ribbon matches the design on the journal. The cost of this will only be like $8.00 and you will be able to choose from a variety of quotes or you can submit your own for your card! :) I can't wait to have everything up and running! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment