
Hello to 2009!
I must say normally I am sad to see a year end... but this year has been a true test of not only my faith but just my sanity alone! I have a strong belief in GOD but it is still so hard to part with the ones we love and care about.
Now some people I lost in a sense that our friendship is just over... and looking back, man was that a good decision! One particular person I am thinking about has done just about anything you can imagine a friend should NOT do! She took advantage of me and never truly cared about my feelings at all. So to her I say... Best wishes. I don't wish anything bad on you, I never have... well maybe that one time... but I took it back :) Seriously though I wish you the best. We have had so many good times... but when it is all said and done... there comes a time when the bridge has to be burned. So good luck to you. GOD bless.
There are a few friends who stick out to me right now as I read this that I can't begin to explain to you what your friendship means.... To Heather D.... GIRL, I would be lost with out you. I know people say that, but I honestly mean it. When Besty died I never thought I would ever find "that" person who I could just talk and talk and talk too... (notice I didn't say listen... LOL just kidding... I REALLY am trying to stop talking so much).... moving to NY was so scary to me... but somehow in all of that you and I became so so so so much closer! I don't even know exactly how it happened... all I can say is THANK YOU GOD! Thank you for standing by me, for listening to me, for sending me cards, for calling to check on me, for emailing me, for coming to see me.... want me to go on? :) I really love you, I hope you know that! You are an amazing friend and deserve all the happiness in the world!
To those friends I am not going to go through and name everyone... but to the ones who know they have been a true friend to me... thank you! I love you all and am blessed to have people like you in my life!
To Rob and Kyle.... what can I say? WE have come a LONG way! No details to list here... but we have seen the depths of hell and risen from them! We had some low points(not in any way because of how we treated each other... but because of financial circumstances)... but you know what? We stuck them out! We stood right by each other and I will thank GOD for that everyday too! Our lives are so fully blessed right now, that sometimes I am afraid that if I blink I will wake up not in my shoes any longer... I really think that book "THE LOVE DARE" changed me and my thinking of what true love really is.... I hope that Rob and Kyle know that my life completely revolves around our life together! I love my family!
Then there are the people I lost due to death... most importantly being Kathy (Rob's mom). I know none of us should have been shocked to lose her, but you can never prepare yourself. But I am glad to know she is with Jesus now and probably RUNNING around... with no oxygen mask attached. My heart misses her and I miss our talks... but part of me understands that she is in a place where we can only imagine of. A few months before her passing I took her to one of her dr's visits and I think that is when it hit me how bad she was. It took everything in her for her to walk from her car to the door.... she was in so much pain. I am a firm believer that she has no pain where she is at now. I know it is hard on so many of us left here on earth, but we must keep faith! Like I said that my faith was most defiantly tested... and I am sure it will continue to be, but I will stand strong!
To the two friends and my grandpa who were diagnosed with cancer this year... KEEP FIGHTING! You all are so strong.... I pray for you constantly!
We also had our first full year in NY in late 2008! I still can't believe this is our HOME! But, we are surviving!
In 2009 I expect great things.... I know that GOD has great things in store for so many people! I know we will all be blessed with good health, good times and lots of love!
1 comment:
Im so glad that you are so happy there!! I got that book LOVE dare for Christmas!! From someone at work! Totally unexpected! I hope you have a GREAT 2009!!! :)
Post a Comment